How to create value series
Success in business is not just about profit and loss, but creating value for everyone involved. Capitalism within itself is a measure of value created by means of trade, profit, and loss. When you create value everyone wins. Creating value starts with creating revenue and profit. Value is true measuring stick when a company or enterprise is valued for sale or purchase. This week I will be presenting you with a series on creating value for yourself and everyone involved in your enterprise. The series will cover the following topic areas.
- What is value and how to measure it.
- How to create revenue and profits
- How loss is factored into creating value
- The real value is in asset development
- How to have the value you create work for you.
- Growth and profit vs. value added
- How to maximize value
I hope everyone enjoys the series.